DIVORCE AND REAL ESTATE -SAN DIEGO CA

divorce and real estate

 

Dealing with divorce and real estate is never easy. It’s very normal to feel tired, exhausted, angry and the feeling can be intense. A person going through a divorce may have anxiety about the future- its effects on the children. Another thing one may face right up front is the division of the properties and real estates. Selling a house during or after a divorce agreement can be a troublesome process. Selling the house fast can be the best option. Aside from that, it can provide a fair share of profits to both parties.  With divorce and real estate very few ends with no dispute over shared assets. A couple going through a divorce with a marital property must face the divorce and real estate scenarios. First, how to go through with the selling process. Then comes the sharing of the proceeds. 

 

Divorce and Real Estate Scenario; Avoiding A Fight

 

Properties that have been purchased and acquired during the marriage are considered marital property. In San Diego, properties acquired during the marriage and held in both names are marital property. It’s normal for both parties to want a fair share of the properties they had during the marriage. One biggest property both may be interested in is real estate. Selling a real estate property or selling a house is a great idea. If both parties want a civil, clean, quick and simple process then selling the property is the best choice. One issue that can come out from this is the division of proceeds as soon as the property is sold. Both parties may hire a lawyer to mediate so both parties will have fair proceeds from what they invested in. They need a mediator to determine the appropriate and fair distribution of the cash from the sale. They may also look into the contribution of the party in a real estate. An example would be that if a spouse contributed 60% and the other 40%, that’s how the proceeds are divided. In San Diego, we have house buyers that can help go through the process and ease the situation for you. SD Fair Offer gives you a fair cash offer. We can help you in selling your house fast on or after the divorce agreement. 

 

Agent Vs. Investor

 

A few of the questions that come to mind are, first, how to sell a house during the divorce. Second, on how to go about selling the house after the divorce agreement. Lastly, how to divide the proceeds fairly once the properties are sold. One of the best options for people going through the divorce process is to sell the house or property. Selling a house or real estate acquired as a marital asset is a great option for people in a divorce. If neither of them can buy it out, both parties must agree that they’ll put the property on sale. They should come to an agreement for their asking price and get the best price. Finding an agent and having the property listed may take a few months. However, having an investor to buy the property right away lessens the burden. Investors can buy the house as-is, which may save both parties’ stress and headaches. With an investor or house buyers, the process is quicker. The house can be bought as is, thus the pressure of shelling out cash is very unlikely. With house buyers, they do not rely on traditional financing. House buyers like SD Fair Offer in San Diego will buy your house for cash. SD Fair Offer – San Diego can get you through your divorce and real estate situation.  Selling your house fast for cash has never been easy. 

If you are currently in a divorce and real estate situation reach out to us today for more information!

Find out if you should work with an investor or house buyer in San Diego!

Get More Info On Options To Sell Your Home...

Selling a property in today's market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we'll help guide you through your options.

Receive A Fair Offer On Your Home!

We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in CA. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (619) 738-6772 ...
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.